Custody Litigation Institute: Representing Victims of Domestic Violence in Custody Cases
Disney's Boardwalk Inn Resort
2101 Epcot Resorts Blvd
Lake Buena Vista, FL 32830-8442
September 26-27, 2018
Join practitioners and experts from around the country for this in-person, two-day intensive and interactive training designed to prepare new and seasoned attorneys to more effectively and holistically represent survivors of domestic and sexual violence in civil legal matters, with a focus on custody cases. Faculty experts will work with participants in a variety of practical exercises, role plays, facilitated discussions, and demonstrations.
- 2 days of interactive litigation skills facilitated by national experts
- CLE credit: 14.10 General/1.3 Ethics (50 minute states); 11.75 General/1.08 Ethics (60 minute states)
- Complimentary roundtrip transportation from the airport with Disney's Magical Express
- Discounted room rate of $219+ tax during the Institute and ability to purchase pre/post nights
- Several meals throughout the Institute
- Complimentary ticket to our Keynote Reception
- Specially priced tickets to Disney's great attractions
This training is open to attorneys only. OVW grantees are welcome! Please contact your grant manager to seek approval of fees.