13th Annual Administrative Law Institute
1001 16th St NW
Washington, DC 20036-5794
Topics at a Glance:
- The Rulemaking Process
- Judicial Review of Rules
- The Congressional Review Act's Sudden Reemergence
- From the "Pen and Phone" to the Federal Register: Executive Orders and the Rulemaking Process
- Federalism Revisited: How Seismic is the Shift in Federal-State Responsibilities and Relationships?
- Revamping the Administrative State: Lessons from Beyond Our Border
- Retrospective Review - Really
- NAFTA 2.0: Can the Renegotiation of NAFTA Provide and Opportunity to Reduce Regulatory Costs Through Improving Regulatory Coherence and Deepening North American Regulatory Alignment?
- Protecting the Whistleblower
*10 Hours of General CLE Credit Requested
Section Member $279
Government Attorney $279
ABA Member $299
Law Student $25
Group Discount: The Section offers a discount of $10 per-person off registration for groups of 5 or more people from the same agency/office. See "More Information" above for the discount form.