28th Annual Philadelphia Tax Conference
Union League of Philadelphia
140 S Broad St
Philadelphia, PA 19102-3083
Advance Registration has closed.The conference is designed for business tax professionals – both in-house professionals and outside advisors. Nationally recognized speakers from the government and the private sector will address the latest federal, state, and international developments and planning opportunities. CPE and CLE credit is available, including ethics credits for lawyers and accountants.
Please join us Onsite at the Union League on Wednesday or Thursday.
Onsite registration is open at 7:20 am.
The following topics will be presented by our expert faculty:
Wednesday, November 1
- Employment Taxes
- Developments and Outlook for Major Tax Legislation in 2017 and Beyond
- Corporate Tax Update
- Federal and State Tax Audit Strategies
- Partnership Tax: The Latest From Washington
Thursday, November 2
- State and Local Tax Update
- Hot Topics in Tax Accounting Methods
- Ethics, Professionalism & Risk Management in Professional Tax Practice
- International Tax Update
- What’s Keeping Tax Directors Up at Night? Key Issues and Concerns