Video Game and Digital Media Conference 2016
University of California
200 McAllister St
Hastings College of Law
San Francisco, CA 94102-4978
8:00 AM - 7:30 PM PT
Join the Forum on Entertainment and Sports for an analysis and review of new and existing mediums for gaming and content programming. Take home tips and strategies for counseling your clients on issues related to:
• Virtual Reality: Platform or Passing Fad? Legal and Business Discussion
• Privacy and Regulatory Climate in this Age of Social Media Ads and Promotions
• Alternative Gaming Platforms and Business Models
• Lunchtime Keynote Fireside Chat: The Activision/King Deal and Other Notable Deals featuring Michael Pachter, Clinton Foy, John Salter, and Phil Sanderson
• Litigation Update Part I: Copyright, Trademarks, and Rights of Publicity
• Litigation Update Part II: Where Do Things Stand Today in the Wonderful World of Patents and Trade Secrets?
• eSports: The Medium Has Arrived and Is Now Mainstream: What Are Some of the Hits and Misses to Address?
• It's Not Just the eMail Address Autofill Feature: The Top Ten Ethical Traps When Dealing with Technology, Social Media, The Cloud, and Games
• The Top Ten Ethical Traps when Dealing with Technology, Social Media, The Cloud, and Games.