This practical and convenient software application does 75% of the work for lawyers and business managers who need comprehensive and customized business plans to maximize profits. For new law practices or existing law firms, The Lawyer’s Guide to Creating a Business Plan will guide practitioners step-by-step toward actualized growth utilizing tested and proven organizational, marketing, and financial strategies.
Based on the author’s award-winning book, Anatomy of a Business Plan (Ben Franklin Award for Best Business Book of the Year) and companion software, Automate Your Business Plan (Version 2015), this stand-alone package has been meticulously customized to address the elements and issues unique to law practice development and management. There is no other business plan software on the market that provides law practices with these customized tools in one comprehensive package.
• “Save Plan to PDF” feature enables you to save your firm’s plan (text and spreadsheets) to a single PDF file so that your plan can be viewed by associates in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader.
• “Create Business Plan Presentation” guides you through the development of a PowerPoint presentation for your law firm to use for potential lenders, partners, and associates.
• Compatibility with Windows© 7 and 8 (as well as XP and Vista).
• Menu tree navigation with instructions, examples, and templates for all parts of your law firm’s business plan.
• Pre-formatted text documents utilize the most current word processing features and allow for easy customization of your executive summary, organizational, and marketing plans (including insertion and manipulation of graphics, text boxes, and tables). You can alternately choose to use your own word processor (MS Word, etc.)
• Pre-formatted and pre-formulated financial spreadsheets. The Chart of Accounts Wizard guides you through the generation and development of an integrated (linked) financial spreadsheet workbook that is completely customized for your law firm. Detailed financial plans include cash flow projections, three-year income projections, quarterly budget analyses, profit and loss statements, and balance sheets, break-even analyses, ratio analyses, and financial charts and graphs.
• Complete example business plans for new and existing law practices.
• Interactive research site for law firms will guide through your business plan research and link you to extensive demographic, marketing, and financial information.
• eBook version of Anatomy of a Business Plan (2014, 8th edition). Includes a step-by-step guide to help you develop a highly targeted marketing strategy and guide to using social media.
• Nonprofit guide for the development of business plans specific to not for profit organizations.
Find out why educators, government agencies, lenders, reviewers, and practitioners rely on The Lawyer’s Guide to Creating a Business Plan as a model for law practice success.
PC Compatible Computer
700+ MHz Processor
1 GB RAM minimum
Windows© XP, Vista, Windows© 7 or 8
(Compatible only with Macs with Windows©)
100 MB Hard Disk Space
PC compatible printer
About the Author:
Linda Pinson is an award-winning author, business planning expert, speaker, consultant, and nationally-recognized business educator with a specialty in financial management and small business curriculum development. They author of nine popular entrepreneurial books, she has developed and published the best selling business plan software program, Automate Your Business Plan. Linda’s books are widely used as curriculum in colleges and universities. They have been translated into several foreign languages including Spanish, Chinese and Italian. Anatomy of a Business Plan has also been localized for Australia and the UK. Automate Your Business Plan has been customized for corporations and associations including Dale Carnegie Training Centers Worldwide and the American Bar Association.
For seven years, Linda was on the Executive Board of Directors of the Small Business Financial Development Corporation. She also served for several years on the Tri County SBDC Advisory Board and as a member of the Entrepreneurial Advisory Committee at California State University at Fullerton. Her dedication to the small business community has been recognized through awards from the US Small Business Administration, the National Association of Women Business Owners, and the State of California. Linda served as a delegate and tax issue chair at the White House Conference on Small Business. Linda resides in Tustin, California.