Section of International Law 2014 Fall Meeting
Hilton Buenos Aires
AV Macacha Guemes 351
October 21-25, 2014
WHAT WILL ATTENDANCE AT THE 2014 FALL MEETING OFFER YOU?
- Over 70 substantive continuing legal education sessions with world-class speakers;
- Cutting edge programming on the latest international legal and ethics issues;
- Networking opportunities with counterparts, decision makers & potential clients from around the world;
- Off-site events that will entertain registered spouses, guests and significant others; and
- Special Buenos Aires related events including a home hospitality dinner hosted by the Buenos Aires City-Chapter, free tango classes and city tour (both subject to capacity limitations), Chairs Run/Power Walk, a day out at the Gaucho Pampas, as well as free Malbec and a leather iPad case for all paid registrants.
OUTSTANDING NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES!
- Tuesday, Hospitality Night (New!! Complimentary activity subject to availability)
- Wednesday, Opening Reception at the Hilton Buenos Aires
- Thursday, Reception at the Palacio Paz
- Friday, Chairs Closing Reception/Dinner/Dance at the Yacht Club Puerto Madero