Dear Friends and Colleagues:
On April 7-9, 2016, please join us back at the Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa for the Toxic Tort and Environmental Law Committee’s 25th Annual CLE Meeting.
This year, our 25th, we will be featuring one of our most diverse programs with preeminent members of the plaintiff and defense bars from around the country. We are also proud to have leading experts in the toxic tort and environmental field, and in-house and corporate counsel as faculty members. We will host a Welcome Reception the evening of Thursday, April 7th with our colleagues from the Products Liability and Automobile Litigation Committees. On Friday, April 8th, and Saturday, April 9th, our distinguished faculty will deliver outstanding programs focused on timely issues relating to the environment, energy, and mass and toxic torts,
• Health Aspects of Nanotechnology and Other Emerging Products and Technology
• Hydraulic Fracturing
• New Developments in Cancer Causation
• Trends and Regulations in Environmental, Construction, Energy, and Food & Drug Law
• The Future Asbestos Litigation
• Legal Ethics of Blogging, Social Media, and Internet Advertising
• Views from the Plaintiffs’ Attorney Perspective
• Negotiation Techniques in Toxic Tort and Environmental Cases
• Client and In-House Counsel Panel
• How to Make Presentations More Effective with Jurors, Judges, and Clients
In addition to participating in a great program, you will have plenty of time to enjoy the world-famous Arizona Biltmore Resort & Spa, which offers championship golf on two PGA 18-hole courses, secluded swimming areas, tennis, fitness classes, family activities, wonderful restaurants, and much more. The award-winning spa will help you relax, refresh, and shake off the winter cold. Reservations and tee times can be made now through the Arizona Biltmore Concierge.
The Arizona Biltmore also features fantastic restaurants and cocktails, which afford perfect opportunities to catch up with old friends, and make new ones as well. Bring your family, and start a tradition that will soon become part of your annual planning. Local attractions include horseback riding, hot-air balloon rides, Jeep tours, hiking, sporting events, museums, cultural events, and the Phoenix Zoo.
This is one conference you will not want to miss!
For more information about the TTEL Committee, please visit our website at http://ambar.org/tipsttel
REGISTER NOW: SPACE IS LIMITED!
We look forward to seeing you and your family at the Biltmore!