2014 ABA Moscow Dispute Resolution Conference
Radisson Royal Hotel Moscow
2/1 bid 1 Kutuzovskiy prospekt
8:00 AM - 10:00 PM AT
The ABA’s SIXTH ANNUAL Conference on the Resolution of CIS-Related Business Disputes — A “MUST ATTEND” conference for Litigators, Corporate Counsel, Arbitration Practitioners, Judges, Academics, Business Executives and Policy-Makers!
Topics will include:
- The Merger of the Supreme Commercial (Arbitrazh) Court and Supreme Court of General Jurisdiction: Implications for the Administration of Justice, the Resolution of Commercial Disputes and International Arbitration in Russia
- Making CIS-Related Disputes “Stick” in Non-CIS Courts: Addressing Personal Jurisdiction and Forum Non Conveniens
- Lawyer Ethics in Dispute Resolution: A Cross-Border Analysis of What You Can and Cannot Do
- The New Russian IP Court: Taking Stock One Year On
- Corporate Disputes in a CIS Context: Managing Conflicts Between Successive Generations of Shareholders
- In-House Counsel Perspectives on the Resolution of CIS-Related Disputes
Scholarships are available for this program. For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.