Registration is now closed.
2015 Moscow Conference Agenda
REGISTRATION & BREAKFAST
The EU-U.S. Sanctions Regimes: Practical Implications for Dispute Resolution Lawyers
Third Party Funding of Litigation and Arbitration Costs
Sanctions and their Impact on the Arbitral Seat and Rules
Cornerstone Changes in Russian Bankruptcy Legislation and Court Practice in the Shadow of Economic Crisis
Do Recent Developments Challenge the Primacy of English Law? If Not English Law, Then What?
The Resolution of Business Disputes Between Russian and Ukrainian Companies
Challenges and Opportunities When Enforcing Investment Treaty Arbitration Awards
Legal practice in the Russia-Eurasia Region: What's Next for the Domestic Regulation of Lawyers, the Advokatura, and Foreign Lawyers and Law Firms?
Joinder and Consolidation in Arbitrations Involving CIS Parties
The Development of Domestic Arbitration in Russia: Balancing Public and Private Interests
The “Deoffshorization” of Russia-Related Disputes
Arbitration in Crisis Periods: Desperate Times and Desperate Measures?
CLOSING PLENARYThe Russian Court System: Hot Topics and Trends
CLOSING KEYNOTE SPEECH
NOTE: A VISA is necessary for entry into Russia from the United States and many other countries. Further information can be obtained from the Russian Embassy (http://www.russianembassy.org/) or through a commercial VISA service.
• Cancellations must be made in writing and received by the Section office by September 8, 2015 for a full refund of fees, less a $100.00 administrative fee.
• Cancellations must be made in writing and received by the Section office by September 15, 2015 a full refund of fees, less a $250.00 administrative fee. No refund of registration or fee for a ticketed event will be granted after that date except in the case of medical emergency or similarly extenuating circumstances approved by the Section in its sole discretion. At this point the Section has had to guarantee guest number and total fee to the caterer/event venue. Individuals are, however, afforded the opportunity to re-sell their purchased tickets/registration to other meeting attendees.
• When a completed registration form and payment have been submitted to the Section office either by mail, fax, e-mail or through our online registration system, the registration is considered to be a firm commitment and you will be expected to pay the registration and any ticketed event fees, unless a written cancellation is received as set forth above.
• Individuals may re-sell their purchased lunch & guest tickets to other meeting attendees unless the ticket is indicated to be “non-transferable”.
• Any refunds issued will be processed to the credit card on file for individuals who made the payment via credit card.
For any questions, please contact the Section of International Law Meetings team at email@example.com.