ONLINE REGISTRATION IS NOW CLOSED!!! ON-SITE REGISTRATION WILL BE OPEN BEGINNING ON WEDNESDAY, APRIL 29, 2015 @ 12:00PM!!!
TIPS will host its Inaugural Section Conference from April 29 to May 1, 2015, at the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Philadelphia.
The conference is designed to provide CLE of interest to all TIPS members with speaker panels that include several judges and approximately 50 speakers who are general counsel, in-house counsel, and insurance company representatives (all billed as in-house counsel). Most of the programs will involve panel discussions with a heavy emphasis on the views and tips from the speakers.
There will be several programs on trial techniques, addressing topics that include what works and does not work in the courtroom, jury selection, and trial experts. Multiple business development and retention of client programs will be presented from the perspective of in-house counsel. The conference will also offer multiple ethics programs and a cyber-liability program with a great panel that will include the chief privacy officer at IBM.
- Top-notch CLE programming, including three hours of ethics credit, to meet all of your educational needs
- Numerous opportunities to network with insurance defense, corporate and plaintiff attorneys, judges and local lawyers at events including the Leadership in Action Luncheon and Gala Dinner at the U.S. Constitution Center
- Substantive committee meetings and social events
- Specialized practical CLE for all attorneys including young lawyers and judges
- Opportunity to view the ABA’s traveling Magna Carta exhibit which commemorates the 800th anniversary of the sealing of the Great Charter in 1215!