32nd Annual Water Law Conference
The 32nd Annual Water Law Conference, being held June 4–6, 2014 at the Red Rock Resort in Las Vegas, continues the tradition of addressing the most important and timely issues for all types of practitioners in the water resources community.
1. Learn about the latest water law issues from national experts.
We have selected topics that cover a diverse substantive and geographic range of water supply and water quality issues. Don’t miss the latest information from the following water law professionals:
- James Salzman, Samuel F. Mordecai Professor of Law, Nicholas Institute Professor of Environmental Policy, Duke University, Durham, NC
- Fritz Holleman, Deputy Solicitor, Water Resources, U.S. Department of the Interior Office of the Solicitor, Washington, DC
- Lawyers from the Environment and Natural Resources Division U.S. Department of Justice, the National Congress of American Indians, the Secretary's Indian Water Rights Office, U.S. Department of the Interior, and more!
2. Network with your colleagues.
The water law field is specialized, and we often encounter one another while working on various issues. Come to meet and interact with your colleagues and form relationships to help your practice in the future.
3. Enjoy Las Vegas!
The conference location allows you to enjoy the beautiful desert scenery and still be close to the excitement in the heart of Las Vegas, a great starting point for a vacation! Don’t miss the excitement of the Las Vegas strip or the nearby attractions of Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area and the Hoover Dam.
For additional informaiton visit www.ambar.org/EnvironWL