This issue of Family Advocate
explores the intersection of family law and criminal law.
- Your Straightforward Divorce Case Takes an Ominous Turn -- Joel D. Berg
- Discovering Unreported Income -- Carlton D. Marcyan
- Finding Pornography on the Family Computer -- Juliet E. Boyd & Keith Scherer
- Criminal Child Abuse -- Jennifer Lynn Thompson
- The Midnight Call -- James M. Hallett
- Should Your Client Remain Silent? -- Brian J. Blitz & Patrick Emerson
- Tax Crimes: Kicking the Hornet's Nest -- Robert S. Steinberg
- Criminal Acts & Ethical Dilemmas -- Barbara Glesner Fines
For complete listing of articles, see the Table of Contents linked below.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!