This issue of Family Advocate
will help you draft and review prenuptial agreements.
- Why a Prenuptial Agreement? -- Melvyn B. Frumkes
- The Perils of a Prenup -- Paul S. Leinoff & Natalie S. Lemos
- What Does Love Have to Do with It? -- Jerome H. Poliacoff
- A Call to Action: Why the Uniform Premarital Agreement Act must be repealed or modified -- Ronald S. Ladden
- The Devil Is in the Drafting -- John S. Slowiaczek & Virginia A. Albers
- Making It Stick -- Willard H. DaSilva
- A World of Agreements -- Peter M. Walzer
- When a Prenup & Religious Principles Collide -- Cheryl I. Foster
- Making Pension Promises in a Prenup -- Linda J. Ravdin
- The Prenup as Estate Planning Tool or Trap? -- John B. Burns
- Thinking Through the Tax Ramifications of a Prenup -- Neil S. Cohen & Stephen W. Schlissel
For more information and full listing of titles, see Table of Contents below.
A subscription to Family Advocate
is included with your Section of Family Law membership
. Read more about the Section and join today!