This issue of Family Advocate
will help keep you and your client on the straight and narrow!
- Civility & the Family Law Gladiator -- Moshe Jacobius
- Seven Commandments for Drafting Ethical Fee Agreements -- Evan Marks & Carolyn W. West
- Make More Money by Being More Ethical -- Chaim Steinberger
- E-Discovery in the Age of Facebook, Twitter, & the Digital Family -- William Hamilton & Wendy K. Akbar
- The Dangers of Electronic Communication -- David N. Hofstein & Scott J.G. Finger
- Before You Take a Collaborative Law Case -- John Lande & Forrest S. Mosten
- The Wayward Client -- Marcia L. Proctor
For more information and full listing of titles, see Table of Contents below.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!