This electronic issue of Family Advocate
is devoted to the unique issues and considerations practitioners may face as they advise same-sex couples and opposite-sex cohabitants.
- The Evolution of Same-Sex Marriage --Charles P. Kindregan, Jr.
- DOMA Damages Same-Sex Families and Their Children -- Mary L. Bonauto
- When Couples Are Same Sex, Drafting Considerations Differ -- Peter F. Zupcofska
- Dissolving Same-Sex Marital Unions in California -- Deborah H. Wald
- Protecting Parentage with Legal Connections --Joyce Kauffman
- The Law & Living Together -- Jeanne M. Hannah
- Taxation of Same-Sex Marriage and Live-Ins --Melvyn B. Frumkes
- Why Can't My Wife Get a Green Card? --Virginia E. Carstens
For more information, see Table of Contents below.
This issue is also available in hard copy.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!