This audio CD-ROM focuses on governance issues for nonprofit organizations.
The program faculty discuss the following issues:
- Types of nonprofit governance structures
- Form 990 requirements governance provisions
- Duties imposed on directors and other managers of nonprofits
- Permissible delegation of duties
- Potential liabilities of directors
- Protections for directors, including statutory exoneration, D&O coverage and indemnification
- Board/Staff relationship
- Lawyer serving on a client board
This audio CD-ROM includes full program audio and PDF course materials.
Click here to view the system requirements for this CD-ROM.