A must-have research tool for all lawyers and practitioners who handle intellectual property issues!
This new, annual publication from the ABA Section of Intellectual Property Law includes thoughtful and balanced treatment of the key legal developments in the courts, agencies, and legislatures keeping you current in every area of IP law. The January 2009 debut volume of the Annual Review of Intellectual Property Law Developments
reports on more than 300 of the top legal developments monitored by the Section's substantive committees from Winter 2006 to Fall 2008.
Organized into six parts (patents, trademarks, unfair competition, copyright, trade secrets, other IP), this book provides comprehensive coverage, including:
- Proposed legislation and agency rules
- Recent Supreme Court patent cases, including eBay v. MercExchange, KSR v. Teleflex and Quanta v. LG Electronics
- Recent Federal Circuit en banc decisions, including Egyptian Goddess v. Swisa
- Recent Federal Circuit decisions on business method patents such as In re Bilski
- New PTO and TTAB rules
- Recent patent developments concerning standards setting organizations including Rambus and N-Data