This issue of Family Advocate
is comprised of articles that contain real-life guidance for parents and children living as part of a blended family.
- How Children Experience the Blended Family -- Jonathan W. Gould, Nicki Beth Fisher, & Dror Bikel
- Children's Schedules: Working through the logistics -- Philip M. Stahl
- Raising an Organized Child in a Blended Family -- Suzanne J. Gelb
- Coparenting: A Lifelong Partnership -- Matthew Sullivan
- What I Wish I Had Known -- Paulla M. Lipsey
- Family Therapy with Separated & "Recombined" Families: When is it needed? What's the best approach? -- Lyn R. Greenberg
- Rights, Responsibilities & Liabilities of a Stepparent -- Peter M. Bryniczka
- Blending Religious Practices -- Michael Howald
- Introducing the Children to Your Significant Other -- Phyllis E. Amabile
- Polyparenting: The Psychological Impact of Having Multiple "Parents" in a Child's Life -- Robert A. Simon
A bibliography is also included.