This issue of Family Advocate
offers an array of articles to provide an analysis of common alimony issues and practical tips for negotiating or litigating alimony claims.
- Where Are We Now? Current trends in alimony law -- Laura W. Morgan
- The Case for Temporary Spousal Support -- Thomas Wolfrum
- Make the Tax Code Your Friendand Alimony More Palatable -- Christopher C. Melcher
- Alimony Options in a Postretirement World: Is modification predictable? -- David S. Dolowitz
- Trying the Spousal Support Case -- Anita M. Ventrelli
- What the Judge Wants to Know: How to structure your pretrial alimony presentation for maximum judicial impact -- Dianna Gould-Saltman
- Postjudgment Relief: Which crises or crossroads constitute a substantial change of circumstances? -- Alyssa Ann Rower
For complete listing of articles, see the Table of Contents linked below.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!