This issue of Family Advocate
is devoted to the unique issues and considerations practitioners may face as they advise same-sex couples and opposite-sex cohabitants.
- The Evolution of Same-Sex MarriageCharles P. Kindregan, Jr.
- DOMA Damages Same-Sex Families and Their ChildrenMary L. Bonauto
- When Couples Are Same Sex, Drafting Considerations DifferPeter F. Zupcofska
- Dissolving Same-Sex Marital Unions in CaliforniaDeborah H. Wald
- Protecting Parentage with Legal ConnectionsJoyce Kauffman
- The Law & Living TogetherJeanne M. Hannah
- Taxation of Same-Sex Marriage and Live-InsMelvyn B. Frumkes
- Why Can't My Wife Get a Green Card?Virginia E. Carstens
For more information, see Table of Contents below.
This issue is also available as a downloadable pdf.
A subscription to Family Advocate is included with your Section of Family Law membership. Read more about the Section and join today!