In today's competitive environment, it is critical to have a comprehensive online marketing strategy that uses all the tools possible to differentiate your firm and gain new clients. The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet, in a completely updated and revised third edition, showcases...
In today's competitive environment, it is critical to have a comprehensive online marketing strategy that uses all the tools possible to differentiate your firm and gain new clients. The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet
, in a completely updated and revised third edition, showcases practical online strategies and the latest innovations so that you can immediately participate in decisions about your firm's Web marketing effort. With advice that can be implemented by established and young practices alike, this comprehensive guide will be a crucial component to streamlining your marketing efforts.
From blogging and podcasting to e-mail blasts and search engine optimization, you'll discover everything you need to know -- in layperson's terms -- to make an immediate impact to your firm's bottom line. You'll discover how to keep top of mind within your target audience by using your site the best way possible. You'll learn:
- How to increase your firm's visibility through the latest technology, including Web Logs, podcasts, Web seminars and virtual meetings
- How to develop effective promotional, informational and interactive content
- The importance of an attractive, well-branded site and "Web site irritations" to avoid
- Tips and tricks of doing e-mail marketing the right way
- Why you need a blog
- Definition of technical terms for quick reference
But it's not all technical "bells and whistles." Written together by a trio that includes a lawyer, a marketing consultant, and a technologist, this comprehensive resource gives a balanced approach that covers everything a lawyer needs to know about marketing online today in simple, easy-to-understand language. From learning how to choose a Web consultant to advertising to measuring results, The Lawyer's Guide to Marketing on the Internet
touches on all that matters most.
- Developing an Internet marketing plan that supports business development
- Budget-friendly ways to market your firm online
- How your site's image communicates with prospects, clients, colleagues, the media and opposing counsel
- Advertising and search engine optimization
- Measuring results
- Marketing tips to help younger firms grow
- The ethics of client development through technology